For the final round of the BM#25, I chose cooking with alphabets. Here is my dish with “N”.
I made this magical wonder to quench a 9pm “I want some cake” desire. This is only the 2nd time that I tried this and I am fan of the mug cakes now. First one I did was this.
You shall need: [Feeds 1]
4 tbsp… Maida/All Purpose Flour
1/2 tbsp… cocoa powder
2.5 tbsp… Granulated Sugar
1 tbsp… Chunky Peanut butter
1 tbsp… Nutella
1…small egg [optional]
4 tbsp… Oil [I used Hudson canola oil]
a tiny pinch of baking powder
A big mug, fork and spoon.
- In the mug, add all the dry ingredients and mix well using a fork.
- Now add the egg, mix well.
- Add the nutella, oil and peanut butter.
- Mix properly and when done, wipe the mug to leave a clan baking surface.
- The mug must be big enough to accommodate the cake when it is baked.
- Put it in the microwave for 1 min 30 sec on a full microwave level [100% in onida M/W's]
- Let it stay in the microwave for 30 sec.
- Take it out and feel the sponge with a toothpick/finger.
- Put again for 30 seconds if need be.
- Devour with a scoop of ice cream or without it.
PS- The mug cake shall turn out great even without egg.
Sending this to:
at Simply Tadka
at Cook’s Joy
at Food Corner