After a long time and lots of intermissions on the blog, I whipped up this easy peezy Paneer tikka last night for a quick paneer tikka masala
You shall need: [Serves 2-3]
250 gms… Paneer [Cut in logs]
4 tbsp… Thick curd
1 tbsp… Kasoori methi
A pinch of orange color
1 tbsp… Fresh Malai/ cream
1 tbsp… Roopak Kadhai Paneer masala or a mix dhaniya powder, cumin powder, kashmiri laal mirch powder, dry ginger powder and some amchoor to get this beautiful masala.
- Mix the masalas in the3 curd and tumble the paneer in it.
- Marinate it for atleast 2 hours in the fridge.
- On a shallow non stick pan, heat few drops of oil and place the paneer along with loads of marinade one by one.
- Let it sizzle properly on one side and then flip the side with the help of tongs.
- Make sure you cook all 4 sides properly. Char marks make it taste only better
- Bring it off the pan and ready to be served.