I met this adorable girl on the blogosphere who shared the passion for food and creating something worth a million pictures.
After a few comment exchanges, I got to know that she is from my hometown too and in fact we have common friends too Its a small small world.
As she is setting sail towards her D-Day lets wish her all the best and give all our love. Here are the rules for this virtual Bridal shower.
- You must cook and post the recipe on your blog.
- Use of the logo and linking to this blog post is mandatory.
- Add the link to Charul’s Blog.
- Like and Follow The Lantern Kitchen on facebook.
- The event is open for participants in India only as there is a give-away.
- The recipe can be of any cuisine and follow any method of cooking.
- Looking for fresh entries and to try out new recipes. So, no archived or reposed entries please. Your post has to be between Jan 3, 2014 and 15 Feb, 2014.
- Multiple entries are welcome and linking back to this announcement is a must.
- Send a mail to thoushaltcook(at)gmail(dot)com with your name, recipe name and recipe url with the subject line as Virtual Bridal Shower Event.
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe with a click of the recipe if possible to the above mentioned email.
Now the giveaway is a box of 12 decadent homemade biscottis from The Lantern Kitchen, which is my startup from home. I shall pick 1 Winner of this giveaway randomly and send the gift.
So roll up your sleeves and lets see what you got
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…