This shall be same as the Eggless Strawberry cake that I made few days back and blogged about yesterday.
You shall need:
2 cup….. Maida/ All Purpose Flour
1-1/2 Cup…. White Sugar
1 Tsp… Vanilla Essence
1-1/4 cup…warm water
1 Tsp… Baking powder
1/2 Tsp… Baking Soda
1 Tsp…Lemon Juice
- Pre heat oven to 180-190 degree C.
- Sieve the flours and keep separate
- Cream Sugar and butter until they are nice and creamy.
- Add Flours, water, lemon vanilla and milk.
- Make a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into 2 butter lined tins
- Bake for 35-40 min or until the skewer comes out clean.