1 Tsp…Ginger garlic paste
3-4 Tbsp…Cornflour/A P FLour
Red chilli powder
Lemon juice of 1 lemon
Oil to deep fry
* Cut the chicken in thin slices, length wise
* Put it in a bowl
* Add some lemon juice, salt, chilli powder, turmeric and ginger garlic paste. Rub it in the chicken and keep aside for sometime [the more the marination time the better]
* Whisk 2 eggs and add milk in it.
* Put the oil for heating
* Take some cornflour/flour in a plate.
* In another plate take some cornflakes and crush them lightly.
* Now take a chicken strip, roll it in cornflour/flour then egg batter then repeat the cornflour/flour and then the egg.
* Post the egg, put the strip in the cornflakes plate and cover it nicely.
* Deep fry it till the color changes to dark brown.