A simple, filling and luscious drink with my favourite ingredient of all: CHOCOLATE/COCOA
You shall need:
2-1/4 Cup… Milk
4 Tbsp… Sugar
3 Tbsp… Cornflour
1 Tbsp… Cocoa
1/2 Tbsp… Drinking chocolate [Optional]
Chocolate chip/chunks [As much as you desire]
2 Scoop… Icecream
Scant pinch of Salt
- In 1/4 of a cup of milk, mix the cocoa, flour and Drinking chocolate.
- Bring the rest of the milk to boil. Add the salt and sugar.
- Add the milk with cocoa mixture in the boiling milk too.
- Whisk for good 3-4 min on a medium flame.
- Remove from heat ans whish for some more time to let it cool down.
- Once it is at a temprature where it can go to the fridge, let it chill for 1-2 hours.
- Put the scoops of icecream in a tall 2 glasses.
- Pour the cocoa and add the chocolate chunks/chips.