This one is my most favourite idli stir fry. This is my mothers recipe. *Sob* I have not met her since November and it is making my tummy rumble.
Anyway… She puts gram flour in this stir fry and spikes it up with some red chilly powder.
Here is what you shall need: [Serves one]
1/4 tsp… Red chilly powder
1-1/2 Tbsp… Gram flour
Water [Few tsps to bring the flour together]
- In a wok, heat the oil and add the gram flour.
- Stir it continously on a medium heat.
- We want it to lil brown.
- One it is done, add the red chilly and salt and little water that brings the flour together. [We need the idlies to get a nice sparse coat of the spiced flour]
- Add the idlies and stir for a few seconds.
- Cover and let it cook on a low heat for a min.
This gets linked to-
Only Snacks and Starters The event is guest hosted by Raji of Vegetarian Tastebuds. Now to the exciting part of this event, there is a giveaway sponsored by www.tarladalal.com . The giveaway is open to followers/ readers (publically) of Pari’s blog Foodelicious.