7 Days with Instant Noodles- Day # 5
Corriander-Mint Pesto Maggi
This came to me when I wanted to have pesto but I didnt have basil around. I then remembered this coriander pesto recipe that I has seen sometime back.
I dont like the pesto as a paste so I use more manual method to get the consistency I like.
I bought a chilly crusher from Anjali sometime back.This is how it looks:
I passed all the ingeedients through it.
Here is all that you shall need: [Serves 1]
1-1/2 Tbsp …Olive Oil
1/2…Bunch of Corriander
Few sprigs of Mint [I used about 7-8]
1/4 of a lemon
Few walnuts [About 9-10 unbroken/scant fist ful broken]
Grated Parmesan Cheese [Optional]
- Cook the instant noodles as per the packet. DO not add the tastemaker.
- Once done. wash with water and let it cool. Add a little oil so that it does not stick to each other.
- Pass the ingerdients as above [Including Lemon juice, oil and salt] through the mixer/mortar and pestle.
- Add little more oilve oil if you desire.
- Mix the pesto in the maggi and grate some parmesan cheese if you like.
- Serve with love