The Kulfi creation by Milk maid turned out to be really nice. No, seriously. In fact even better flavour wise than the cake mix.
I picked it up without realising that I dont have the kilfi moulds, but nestle people were a blessing to give a pack of 6 plastic moulds complimentary.
Here is goes.
You shall need:
- 500 ml/3-1/2 cup/….Boiled and cooled milk [Room temp]
- 1 packet…Kulfi Mix
- A whisk
- Pieces of mango [Optional]
- Add the mix to the cooled milk and whisk.
- Put the mixture on flame and boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmet for 2-3 min.
- Stir all the while else the mix shall tick to the bottom.
- Once done, let it cool down.
- Pour in moulds and let it freeze for atleast 5 hours. [I added pieces of mango to the moulds too]
- The pack says 3 hours, but it does not set well. It was runny. However give it ample time and devour.
Serve with love.
Very highly recommended. You may make your own variations by adding fruits and flavours.