One of the very good chinese food places at Koramangala/Bangalore. We stumbled on it while roaming about in search for a new place to eat. [Yes we sometimes forgo the burrp and Zomato apps]
What make us go there for the first time:
- A warm-ly lit place
- Bright sign board
- Not too crowded
- And a smile as we entered.
What we have tested at Hunan till dat [We have been there 3 times till now and one take away]- Rated on a scale of 1-5. 5 being the highest.
- lemon Corriander Thick Soup – 3/5
- Lemon Peppery Soup – 4/5 [For the days you want a light flavoured broth]
- Man Chow Soup- 4/5 [Loaded with goodness]
- Lung Fung Soup- 3/5
- Steamed Momos- 3/5 for me. DH gives them a 4/5
- Red Dragon Dumplings- 3.5/5
- Crackling Spinach with Chilly Pepper corn- 5/5 [Very very beautiful crackling]
- Satay- 5/5 [Excellent peanut sauce]
- Water Chestnut and Broccoli in Oyster Sauce – 3/5
- veg Balls in Hot garlic Sauce – 4/5
- Veggies in Sichuan Sauce- 3/5
- A Sizzler – 4.5/5 [The sauce is to die for]
- Vegetables in Thai Red curry – 4/5
- Pad Thai- 5/5 [The made it yumm]
- Dragon Noodles- 4/5
- Oriental Fried Rice- 4/5
- Melacca Fried Rice- 5/5
- Dragon Chopsuey- 4.5/5 [Fabulous crisp noodles]
- Pan Fried Noodles -3/5
- Fresh Lime water- 1/5 [Disappointed]
We generally tend to go to Hunan when we know we dont want to be disappointed with chinese food.
Our bill [for 2] for a soup, starter, main and noodles/rice comes to 600-700. All worth the price.
Here are the details:
123, 1st Floor, Above Costa Coffee, Jyothi Nivas College Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore
080- 25520154, 25520155