What a lovely….probably the best mix from milkmaid that I have tried yet.
However this one is the best of all 3 till date. The crunch of the besan and just right amount of sweetness makes one want more. It dies have negligible amount of almonds in it. [I am not complaining, I don’t like almonds in the laddoo anyway]
It is a very simple preparation.
You shall need: [makes 15-16]
- Milkmaid Besan laddoo Mix
- 2 Heaped tbsp ghee [I added 1/2 Tbsp more, so in all 2-1/2]
- A Non stick pan
- a wooden spatula
- A plate
- Heat ghee in the pan.
- Lower the gas, add the mix and stir.
- Dont let the mix burn. We just need a nice brown color.
- Stir for approx 5-6 min. Turn off the gas.
- Transfer in a plate and let it cool slightly.
- Once a little cool, make small tight balls with it.
- Store in an air tight container.
I certainly shall not shy from making this delight again.