Ever wondered how to make use of the left over veggies from the last night? I land up in this situation most of the time. I still haven’t got the hang of cooking for 2 people, I guess.
Anyway… All I did was used bread, some left over veggies, cheese spread and muffin/cup cake tin. Voila it was a hit.
You shall need:
Any left over vegetable [I used aalu Gobhi/ Cauliflower-Potato Stir Fry]
2 Bread slices per muffin
- Place the slices on a cutting board and remove the edges of the bread.
- Put a little cheese spread on it.
- Place one of the slices on the cup cake tin [You might want to butter it, in case it is an aluminum one. I used Silicon one]
- Add about a spoonful on the veggie in the center and carefully push the bread in, keeping the vegetables in the center.
- Half the other slice and lightly cover the no-bread edges of the muffin tray. Soak the bread edges in milk and place on top. These shall turn nice and golden in the oven.
- Put some butter [A teenie tiny dollop] on the muffin and it is ready to bake.
- Repeat process for others.
- Bake in a pre heated 180 C oven for 15 min or until nice golden brown on top.
Serve with love.
Sendind this to
Let’s Cook: Kids Special at Tickling Palette’s blog aka Radhika’s Blog
Bake Fest #8 Brain child of Vardhini of Cook’s Joy and hosted by Resh of Daily Cuppa
Bon Vivant #5 at darling Sumee’s Blog
Splash into Summer at Sarv’s blog
lets cook for barbecues and picnics event at Simply Sensational Food
Fun in the Sun at Divya’s blog