I had a terrible long week and even longer weekend. Phew… Anyway happy monday to you. Here is a fudge recipe that I am hooked on it.
Hope you like it as well
You shall need:
Condensed milk… 1 tin [Approx 400gms]
sweet/milk and bitter chocolate mixed… 300 gms [Chopped finely and melted]
Nuts and dried fruit of your choice… 1 cup [I used apricots and walnuts]
A tray lined with wax/parchment paper
- Melt the chocolate on a double boiled or in the microwave [First put it on for 15 sec, stir it once and put it for a couple of more sec if need be.]
- Take it off the boiler/microwave.
- Stir the condensed milk in the hot chocolate. [You need to work from this part quicker as the fudge starts to set.]
- Add the nuts and dried fruits.
- Pour on the waxed tray and put to col for about at least 3 hours. [ I put some crushed walnuts on top of the fudge before setting]
- Cut in squares and serve.
This goes to Kid’s Delight at Vardhini’s Cook’s Joy
Brain Child of Vali from Spice your Life