Phew…with the world around me moving at such a fast pace, I needed a quick paring gift fro he bestie who was in town for a couple of days.
I whipped this brownie in 30 min on a Friday afternoon while working from home.
You shall need: [Makes about 12 pieces]
1/2 cup… Butter
1 cup… Sugar
1 Tsp… Vanilla essence
1/3 cup… cocoa
1/2 cup… Flour
1/4 tsp… Salt
1/4 tsp… Baking powder
1/4 cup…. chopped walnuts
1/3 cup… chopped chocolate [ I used milk and bitter]
3 Tbsp… Milk
- Beat butter and sugar till its light and fluffy.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, salt, b powder and salt.
- To the butter and sugar, add flour and egg alternatively and beat.
- Add the milk and walnuts.
- Pour the batter in a buter paper lined tin and scatter the chopped chocolate on top.
- bake in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees C for 25-30 min.
- Insert a skewer in the center to check. If a few crumbs stick to it, pull the tin out and let it cook in the residue heat.
- Once cooled, cut in squares and serve with ice cream and chocolate sauce.