The recent quick fix for lunch was this. However it still didnt manager to convert the paneer-hating DH.
You shall need: [Feeds 2]
500 gms… Grated paneer
1… Medium size onion chopped finely
1…green chilly chopped finely
1…medium size tomato chopped finely
1…Medium sized Capsicum chopped
Red Chilly powder [Optional…in case the green chillies are not hot enough you may add. I did not find a need to add]
Turmeric [Optional…I tend to skip it. I like the fresh colors of the vegetables in this one]
- Heat oil in a wok and add the jeera.
- Add the onion and saute it till it is translucent.
- Add the green chilly and tomatoes.
- Cook for a few min till the time the tomatoes are cooked.
- Add the paneer and put a few tbsp of water.
- Add the capsicum
- Add the salt and cover. Cook on Medium flame for 2-3 min.
- Remove the lid and let the water evaporate.
- Serve with Bhakri, roti or paratha.