Voila my lovely people.
thoushaltcook has come a long way since Jan,2012. This started as just an online journal of the experiments in the kitchen. After following the blogs that I stumbled upon, I learnt a lot of new things, techniques, became more passionate about cooking.
I learnt to bake and have been doing that for a few months now.
I learnt Gujju food and shared here.
I made a couple of different things with Instant noodles.
I baked from left overs.
Made quick recipes, prolonged recipes and lazy ones too.
But I did manage to write. If one could see how happy I am to reach this milestone, there would be applause right now in my house.
Owing to the 100th post, I hereby announce my first Event.
Fun Fair Food. We all have been to fun fairs at some point in our life.
The cotton candy, the sweet corn, bhel puri, sandwiches, kulfils… Any thing that you shall sell on your space at a Fun Fair.
Lets get innovative and imaginative.
Rules for the Event:
- You must cook and post the recipe on your blog. It must be linked here.
- The recipe can be of any cuisine and follow any method of cooking.
- Looking for fresh entries and to try out new recipes. So, no archived or reposed entries please. Your post has to be between August 9 and Sept 30, 2012.
- Multiple entries are welcome and linking back to this announcement is a must.
- Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps spread word.
After posting your recipe just submit your entry to the linkies you will find at the bottom of this post. In case you have any problem linking, thensend a mail to email@example.com with your name, recipe name and recipe url with the subject line as Fun-Fair Food.
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe with a click of the recipe if possible to the above mentioned email.
2 Random links shall be selected for these fabulous books:
- The Muffin Bible
- ‘Prashad, Cooking With Indian Masters
Mail me your your entries with following details at firstname.lastname@example.org:
Image [If it is not on the blog]