The fluffly goodness of the butter-cream icing is to die for.
I dyed it pink for my cupcakes.
You shall need: [ Makes enough frosting for 24 cupcake – rosette’s ]
2 Cup… Icing Sugar [else powdered sugar with 1 Tbsp corn flour- 3 times sifted]
3/4 cup… Butter [soft]
1/4 tsp… Salt
Color of your choice.
- Cream the butter until it is light and fluffy. For about 2-3 min.
- Add the icing sugar and cream for further 2 min.
- However it can be easily over beaten so take care. [you shall land up with a granulated icing]
- Add the color and mix well.
- Put in an icing bag and use the nozzle of your choice.
- Decorate and make things beautiful