I made these lovelies for the Fun Fair event in the apartment on the Independence Day.
You shall need: Makes 18 large or 24 Small ones
2 Cup… All Purpose Flour
1 cup… Sugar [Brown or white]
6 tbsp… Cocoa
1 Tsp… Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp… Salt
1/3 cup… Oil
1 Tsp… vanilla essence
1 cup… Milk add 1 Tbsp vinegar to it and make buttermilk
4 tbsp… Instant coffee mixed in some warm water
chocolate chip– 5 tbsp [optional]
- Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix with a whisk.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl
- Add the wet ingredients in dry in two batches – I used a whisk to do it.
- Do not over beat. Only mix until it all is combined.
- Put cup cake liners in the cup cake tin and add the batter upto 3.4 filled.
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Bake the cupcakes for 25 min or until the skewer comes out clean.
Trust me they are Lovely.
Sending it to: