Sin-a-mon‘s Monica Manchanda is a darling. She invited me with another girlfriend to her baking paradise aka her home. She made us some realllyyy beautiful Zucchini and Smoked cheese Savory Muffins. We did hog on them.
In fact I own a lot to her as she introduced me to Baking. Her classes are to die for. She is interactive, lively and very knowledgeable.
I adapted her I-dont-know-what-ingredients-go-in-this recipe to an eggless version and they were indeed a knock out.
Love you Mon ❤
You shall need: [Makes 6]
1 Cup… All Purpose Flour
1/2 Tsp… Baking Powder
1/4 tsp… Baking Soda
1 Tsp… Salt
1 Tsp…. White Pepper
1/2 tbsp… Oregano
1/2 tsp..Paprika [Gives a lovely pink tinge]
1/2 Cup… Milk
1/3 cup…Olive oil
1/2 … Red bell- pepper dices [Take any bell pepper of your choice]
1/4 cup…. Mozzarella cheese [Grated]
1/4 cup… Cheddar cheese [grated]
4-5… Jalapeno pepper slices [almost minced]- Optional
- Put all the dry together in a separate bowl. And whisk
- Put all the wet together and whisk.
- Add the Red pepper, jalapenos and cheese to the wet.
- Add the wet to the dry.
- Whisk until combined, dont over whisk.
- Pour in cupcake liners upto 3/4 full
- Bake in a 180C pre heated oven for 15-17 min. Or until the skewer comes out clean.
- Let them cool for a few min.
- Serve with Soup or devour them all by themselves.
THis goes to:
Lets cook Starters at Tickling Palates
A Home maker’s Dairy- Monsoon of India