Ever craved for a light yet scrumptious dessert after a meal? Here is the answer to the prayers 😀
You shall need: [Makes 8 small cups]
For the Pudding-
1-3/4 cup… Milk [I used full milk]
3 Tbsp… Cocoa Powder
3 Tbsp… Sugar
2 tbsp… Custard Powder
1 Tsp… Vanilla Essence
3 Tbsp… Semi Sweet chocolate [Chopped]
1/3 cup… Chopped walnuts
For the Topping-
1 cup.. Chopped Semi-sweet and milk chocolate [chopped]
1/3 cup.. Cream
3 Tbsp… Melted Butter
4-5.. Dried apricots, cut in slices.
- Take 1/3 cup milk and add the cocoa and custard powder to it. Make a paste.
- Heat the remaining milk, add the vanilla and sugar to it.
- Keep the flame slow.
- Once tiny bubbles appear on the edges of the container, add the cocoa and custard powder mix.
- Mix until it thickens up.
- Remove from fire.
- Pour in the containers and top with chopped walnuts.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate for 30 sec.
- Stir immediately and do not over cook the chocolate.
- Add the butter and cream.
- Hear for 10-10 sec [2 times] stirring after each 10 sec.
- Once it is mixed well, pout a spoonful on the already prepared pudding cups.
- Decorate with dried apricot slices.
- Chill in the fridge for atleast 2 hours before serving.
This goes to: