Yesterday I got this whole bunch of beautiful lettuce leaves and I just cant get enough of them. However for dinner on one of the weekdays we had a pasta salad and greens with a simple vinaigrette and garlic croutons.
For the pasta Salad you shall need: [fFeeds 2 with another side dish]
1/2 cup… Pasta of your choice. [I used elbow pasta]
1/4 cup… Yogurt
1/8th cup.. Olive Oil
4 tbsp… Coriander [finely chopped]
1/2 tbsp.. Honey
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
Pepper and Salt to taste
- Boil the paste Al-Dente [It must have a slight bite to it] Keep aside
- Whisk the yogurt and oil until smooth.
- Add the coriander, lemon and honey.
- Add seasoning as per your taste.
- Mix the pasta in it. And voila.
Hope you like this creamy, sweet, salty and sour goodness.
Sending it to-