This is going to be our first Diwali after marriage. There are lots of special things that people do on the firsts. For this first diwali I was thinking of giving Homemade goodies basket to family and friends.
What better place could I have chosen other than this to come and ask help 🙂
Here are the details of the event-
What- Diwali Gift goodies [Can be anything easy to pack and give, has a decent shelf life, does not mess the packaging..and the like] Eg- chaklis, cupcakes, cookies… etc. It must find a way in my basket.
Who- Contest is open for all. However only entries that come from India are eligible for the giveaway
When- Event is open from 11-Oct-2012 to 20-Nov-2012.
- You must cook the dish and post a picture of the same on the blog along with the recipe.
- No Archived entries shall be entertained.
- The recipe can be of any cuisine and follow any method of cooking.
- Egg-less entries shall only be allowed as it is the festival season.
- Multiple entries are welcome.
- Please provide a link of the event on your post.
- Use of logo is mandatory.
- Send a mail to email@example.com with your name, recipe name and recipe url with the subject line as My Diwali Basket Event. I shall record the entries on a separate page on the blog.
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe with a picture of the same to the above mentioned email.
- 3 random entries shall be winners.
Now the best part… What are the gifts?
A prestige Cordless kettle
Step by Step Mexican Cooking ~ Nita Mehta
Vegetarian Cooking with Dahi ~ Sanjeev Kapoor
So happy cooking.