Oh I am having a ball at this marathon. It makes your head race and create something new.
I have brought this delight to work today for lunch.
Here is all that you shall need: [Makes 2 wraps]
For the masala baby corn-
12-15… Baby Corns [Washed and cut length wise in manageable pieces]
1… Small onion [Finely chopped]
3 tbsp… Tomato Puree
1/2 tbsp.. Oil
1/4th tsp.. Red Chilly Powder
Pinch on Turmeric powder
1/4 th tsp… Dhaniya powder
1/2… Capsicum [diced]
1/4 tsp… Cumin seeds
For the wrap-
2 large-ish chapatis
- Heat oil in a pan and add jeera. Let it splutter.
- Add the onions and a little salt.
- Let them cook until translucent.
- Add the puree and cook until the fat is separated from the puree.
- Add the masalas.
- Now add about 1/4th cup of water.
- Add the baby corns
- Cook on a medium heat with lid on for 5-7 min.
- Add the capsicum and cook for another 2 min.
- Remove the lid and let the water evaporate if any.
- The baby corn should not be all mushy, it must hold its shape and should have a nice bite to it.
- Keep aside in a bowl to be used later.
- Take one of the chapatis, put cheese spread on it evenly.
- In the center, spread the lettuce leaves.
- Add the baby corn in the center, leaving good margin from all sides.
- Wrap it carefully and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve warm with a dip of your choice.
PS- The baby corn masala was super yumm to be had as a side dish.
Sending this to: