A yet another quick fix for the lunch box.
This absolutely hassle free delight comes all the way from my nani’s kitchen. Mom makes it always when she misses her. 🙂
This one is for you mom :* [This is mom on my wedding]
You shall need: [Feeds1]
1…. Large Potato [Peel, wash and cut in equal size cubes]
Oil for deep frying
1 tsp.. Oil
1/2 tsp.. Jeera/cumin seeds
a pinch of hing/asafoteda
1/2 tsp… Red chilly powder [Or as you hot as you like]
1/4 tsp… Jeera powder
1/2 tsp… Dhaniya powder
- Pat dry the potato cubes and fry until golden brown.
- Take them out and keep aside.
- In a wok, heat some oil and add the jeera seeds.
- Add the hing.
- Now add the salt, red chilly powder, turmeric powder and potatoes.
- Mix them well.
- Once done, add the cumin and dhaniya powder.
- Serve with Paratha or bhakri or with dal-chawal 🙂