I made this spongy delight after being sedated by looking at this post from Charul of Tadka Masala fame.
She is a very humble girl and I am glad to have come across her. 🙂
Here is my version.
You shall need: [makes 1 mug cake]
3 tbsp…. All purpose Flour
2.5 tbsp… Castor Sugar/Golden Sugar
1 tbsp… Cocoa
1/2 tbsp… Chocolate chip
1.5 tbsp… Oil/Melted butter
2 tbsp… Butter Milk [To the 2 tbsp milk add 3-4 drops of vinegar, let it stand. This makes the cake very moist]
1/8th tbsp… Baking Soda
1/8th Tbsp… Baling Powder
A scant pinch of salt
- Take Mug and add all the dry ingredients to it.
- Give it a quick stir with a fork.
- Add the wet ingredients and 1/2 of the chocolate chips.
- Stir it well. make sure there are no pockets of dry ingredients in the mug.
- Once mixed well, take a paper towel/tissue and wipe the un-covered in-side of the mug.
- Put in the microwave for 1 min on the highest possible wave measure [I have an onida convection, I used P-100]
- Insert a toothpick in the center of the mug. If it is still sticky, put in for another 30 sec.
- Once done, take it out and let it rest for 1 min.
- Devour with a dollop of ice cream/just like that 🙂
This goes to-