After the tremendous response to Mission: Street Food, for the Month of Nov, I am pleased to announce Sprouts as the theme.
General points to remember:
- Linking to the blogs CookCookandCook, Thoushaltcook and that of the Host is mandatory.
- Do stick to the theme and churn out some genius recipes.
- No archived entries shall be accepted.
- Use of logo is not mandatory but appreciated.
- Last date for the event is Dec 5.
- The recipe can be of any cuisine and follow any method of cooking.
- Multiple entries are welcome.
- Non Bloggers can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, recipe name and picture with the subject line as Mission:Sprouts.
Also the event falls under Mission: Explore Food umbrella.
Mission: Explore Food is a Hosting event where the host can take up any theme/food group of their choice. The event shall be open from 5th of a month to the 5th of next month. The idea started at Sheelu’s Blog, where she hosted the Mission Street Food event. We then decided to take it forward and make it a monthly event and open it for hosting.
Drop a line to cookcookandcook [at] gmail [dot] com or thoushaltcook [at] gmail [dot] com with the theme and the month if you are interested to be a part of it.
Do start cooking and linking 🙂
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…