Stuck with left over chapatis? Worry not the most delectable chapati variation is here. 🙂
You shall need:
100 gms… Paneer [Cut in thin strips]
4-5…. Chapatis [I used a day old ones. Cut them in managable strips]
3 tbsp… Tomato Puree
1…Medium onion [Sliced]
1…Green chilly [Finely chopped]
1/2 tsp… Cumin seeds
1.5 tbsp… Oil
2-3 tbsp water
Squirt of lemon
- In a wok, hear the oil. Add cumin seeds and green chillies.
- Add the onions and cook until soft.
- Add the puree, salt and pepper.
- Once the fat is separated, add the paneer and cook for a few min with lid on.
- Now put about 2-3 tbsp water to make the masala a little wet. [If it has become too dry]
- Add the chapatis and toss them around.
- Top them up with coriander and lemon.
- Serve warm.