Laapsi Cupcakes anyone???
I made this jaggery wonder for diwali and froze some to make into these little wonders.
You shall need:
1 cup… Maida
3/4 cup… Laapsi
1/2 cup… Sugar
1/2 tsp… Baking powder
1/2 tsp… Baking soda
a pinch of cardamom powder
3/4 cup .. Milk + 1/2 tbsp… Vinegar
1/2 cup.. Oil
- In a bowl add maida, baking powder, Baking soda and cardamom powder.
- Mix them well using a fork.
- Add the laapsi and the wet ingredients.
- A thick batter should be formed now.
- Line cup cakes with cup cake liners and bake for 25 min in a pre heated oven at 180 C.
- Insert a skewer in the cup cake, if it comes out clean, they are done.
Hope you liked them 🙂