I made this wonderful dish from Nita Mehta’s Vegetarian Baked Recipes.
This recipe is on page 68. I have adapted to my taste-buds.
You shall need: [Serves 2]
2 tbsp… Butter
1.5 slice… Pineapple [Cut in small pieces]
1/2 cup…capsicum [chopped finely]
2-3 stalks…. Spring onion [Chop onion and greens]
3 tbsp… Maida
2 cup… Milk
1 tsp… Salt
1/2 tsp… White Pepper
1 tsp… Mustard Powder
1/4 cup… Mozzarella cheese
other stuff needed:
1/2 cup… Peas [Boiled]
1/4 cup… American Corn [Boiled]
1/2 tsp… Chilly flakes
75 gms… Spaghetti pasta
1/2 tsp… Oregano
2 tsp… Olive oil
1/2 cup… Grated cheese
- Melt butter in a pan. Add spring onion [No greens], capsicum, peas, corn, pineapple, salt and pepper.
- Once the pineapple is a little caramelized, add maida and mix well.
- Add milk and keep stirring.
- Add cheese and mustard powder.
- Once it thickens a bit keep it aside until further use.
- In a pan, boil water for spaghetti add a tsp of oil and let them cook al dente.
- Once it is done. Remove from water. Add 1 tsp olive oil, salt, chilly flakes and oregano.
- In a baking dish, put the pasta and pour the sauce on it.
- Add cheese on it and bake in a pre heated oven at 180C for 15-20 min.
- Serve hot.