Shruti is another alchemist in the kitchen I came across at an event at my blog. She blogs here.
She loves to brew recipes on her loving husband and post on the blog. Her flourishing blog is up because he persuaded her to give her love for food another level. And what better love than sharing with the people who love food too. 🙂
Do read her crazy About me here.
Thank you for taking time to write about yourself.
1. Who is the person behind the blog? Tell us something about yourself.
Hi Friends ….
Its a great privilege for me to be featured on Pallavi’s blog. I saw her blog in some other blog and started following her. Today she has given me the opportunity to tell her something about myself and my blog.
I am a hindu punjabi girl. Born and brought up in New Delhi. After my marriage I moved to Bangalore. By profession I am teacher but left my job just to take care of my son.
2. Take us through your blog journey.
Earlier I was writing products review for my friends blog. After few days she told me to start my own blog. I was confused which one to start then my hubby suggested me to start a blog on cooking. He said you cook well then why dont you share you recipe through your blog.
After that my blogging journey started…….
3. Share the most proud moment as a blogger.
Proud moment for me is the day when I received my first blogging award from my co-blogger.
Recently …I received THE QUEEN OF SNC award from Divya Pramil (youtoocancookindianfood)
4. What are your tips to keep a blog worthy of it’s followers?
Now a days people are so busy in their day to day life, they need to cook easy and simple recipes but tasty. So I prefer to make simple recipes but with little bit twist in them.
All the recipes are tried by me first, they are made with easily available ingredients.
5. What are your other interests that keep you sane?
I love music …..when ever I am depressed or happy I listen to music.
6. What kind of food the family appreciates? Does it affect the content on the blog?
As I belong to Hindu Punjabi Family, we are big foodies. I myself get bore of having same menu everyday. So I make new recipes and keep them trying on my hubby LOL 🙂 but he loves them too.
7. How do you promote your blog?
I join my co-bloggers blogs.
Participate in different giveaways and ongoing events.
Visit atleast 10 blogs in a day and leave a comment.
8. List out your top 5 favourite blogs that you love to follow [Should include 2 Indian Bloggers]
Apart from your blog…I love
Makeup and Indian beauty blog
9. Do you sometimes feel that you will not be able to blog after “X” Years/months? If yes, how do you deal with it?
No…..Can’t think of it 😦
10. Final Question on personal effects:
Favourite cuisine– Mughlai
TV Show– Nach Baliye , Masterchef, Vikkis go veg
Book– Informative books.
Beverage– Iced tea, Crushers from KFC
Restaurant– Cafe Masala (Brigade Road)
Birthday– 18 Sept
Music genre– I love all songs esp. Asha Bhonsle and KK
Gadget– My I-Phone
My purse must have– Lip gloss, wet tissue, kajal, phone.
One habit I am proud of– I am very straight forward…..What I think I speak .