We all have a “method” to make maggi. I use corn, tomatoes, onions and green chillies. This is how it looks
You shall need:
10… Pearl Onions [Sliced]
1…Medium tomatoes [Remove seeds and chop]
1… Green chilly [Finely chopped]
1/4 cup… Corn
2… Maggi noodle cakes
2…Instant taste maker
1 tbsp.. Oil
1/2 tsp… Pepper sauce [optional]
- In a Wok, heat oil add the green chilly and onions.
- Cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and tastemaker.
- Cook until the tomatoes are a little soft.
- Meanwhile boil maggi cakes in the water with the corn.
- Once done, add this to the masala.
- Mix well and adjust seasoning and devour 🙂