Finally I got ramekins 😀 Soo soo sooo happy with them. I decided to make something in them right away.
After some searching in the closets, I found some penne, some cheese and a ready to use tomato pasta sauce. [Ah the spoils] I used prego
Here is how the wonder looked.
You shall need:
35-40 gms … pasta of your choice [Boil with enough salt as per instructions]
1/4 cup… Mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper
Few drops of hot sauce [Optional]
Oil to line the ramekin
- In a bowl, mix the pasta sauce, half of the cheese, salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Arrange the pasta in the lined ramekin like this.
- Now pour the sauce on top of this, try to push the sauce in the pasta as much as possible.
- Add the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 180C for 15 min and voila.
Sending this recipe to: