Oh the prefect dip for me. Yes, very easy to make and scrumptious.
You shall need:
2.. Cucumbers [Peeled and Diced small]
2…green chillies [finely chopped]
1…Onion [Chopped finely]
1 cup… Peppers of your choice [Diced]
1/2 cup…Tomato Puree
1 tsp… Sugar
1/2 tbsp… Vinegar
- In a pan, heat the oil.
- Add onions and sweat them a bit.
- Add the puree and cook for 3-4 min.
- Add salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add the peppers and diced tomatoes.
- Cook for 2 min.
- Now add the sugar, vinegar and cucumber.
- Cook for mere 30 sec.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside to come to room temperature.
- Once cooled, fill in jars and store in the fridge