I got two awesome awards from Sara and Charu. Thank you Ladies. You are really generous.
comes from Charu.
Charu has this amazing flare with words. It is an art and she using is very suitably. What I love about her blog is the nest presentation. It is precise, very clear and useful. A personal fav is her About page. It is really thoughtfully written and gives the reader an insight about her passion.
The rules for the Super Sweet Blogging Award
• Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
• Answer the Super Sweet questions.
• Nominate a Bakers’ Dozen.
Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Chocolate Mousse
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Post dinner…somehow I cant resist
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Giggilopotomus
I nominate these fabulous bakers for this award:
Sheelu from Ghar ka Khana
came from Sara.
I know Sara from the events that I have hosted. She is one fighter and go getter on the blog. 🙂
Rules of the Award
1. Write random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 interview questions given by the person nominated you.
3. Fabricate 11 new questions.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and mention them in your post.
5. Tell the person who nominated you , along with the people whom you have nominated.
Random facts about me:
- I cannot sleep without my toy elephant and a bottle of water.
- A weekend without meeting the girl friend in town aka Sheelu feels like a waste.
- I read a lot and remember only the cooking related stuff.
- I love to cook and experiment.
- I dont like to taste the food I cook, ironic but true.
- I call myself the poker bi*ch of the group because I get really pissed at the LONG poker sessions that the guy-friends and the pati have. Grrrrr
Interview questions to be answered [came from Sara]:
1. Tell us about yourselfI am a lovable someone who makes friends for life 🙂
2. Your likes and dislikesI like to cook. I hate snakes
3. Your childhood passionPlaying in the sand and my dance classes.
4. Tell us about your love to cookingIt is a passion that developed because I love food and I love hosting. It only picked up from 2008 when I started working and was living with flatmates. 🙂One thing let to another and I loved cooking eventually.
5. Tell us about your role modelMy Role model are too many-Pati for his versatilityNigella Lawson for being so attractive on screenSheelu for her SparkOne of my uncle for his professionalismMom for her courage
6. Your first experience with cookingFirst thing I remember cooking was a simple dal chawal. However I will never forget the first baking experience. I made a 7 later cake for the pati’s birthday 🙂
7. Other than cooking , what are all the hobbies you haveReading, playing on the ipad and online shopping [yes it is a new hobby]
8. When was your blog started and whom was your inspiration ?Dec 2012 was when the cooking blog started. It was just a way of recording what I was learning.
9. How will you select the recipes for your blog ?It is purely on a trial and error basis. If a recipe is a hit it goes on the blog else it wont go there. I look for unusual combinations, cooking methods and country specific recipes.
10 . What was your favorite recipe which you cook ?I loved making the Sambusac and Broken wheat cup cakes.
11 . Do you think blogging has get you more friends and introduced you to more people. How do you feel about that
It is marvelous how people come together for the love of good food. There shall never be a dearth.
I nominate the following people:
The questions my nominated bloggers shall answer are:
- Which is your fav post on your blog?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who is your fav person in the whole wide world?
- How do you deal with disappointments?
- Has cooking really changed your life anytime?
- If you were given a chance to do anything you want to do, what would that be?
- What is one thing you want to accomplish in 2013?
- If you could change your name, what would it be?
- One thing you wish to change in yourself?
- One thing you want your kids to learn from you?