For BM#26 the first theme I chose is “Cooking from a cook book of different authors with a single ingredient”
I chose “Gram Flour”. Dessert I picked the cookbook “Temptations”. I have a microwave but I hardly use it. Finally got a chance to make this yummy dessert from this book.
This is the book.
And here is the recipe from the Book
You shall need:
1 cup…. Besan [I used the mots wala besan]
1/4 cup.. Castor Sugar
1/2 cup… Ghee
Dry fruit of your choice [I used almond Slivers]
- Heat ghee in a microwave safe bowl for 1 min at high power.
- Add besan and cook for 3-4 min at high power, stirring after every 1 min.
- Reduce the microwave level to 50% and cook for 2-3 min, stir after every 1 min.
- Add castor sugar and mix well.
- Let it cool a little.
- Make 8-10 laddos of the size that you like.