Do you have a batch of saunth [that tangy yet sweet goodness] in the fridge? I certainly have a BIG batch in mine. For the yummy saunth recipe we shall have to wait for Sheelu to post it. Its her mom’s secret 😀
This cooler takes me to my days as a spinster with Karuna ❤ She taught me this one. I am so proud of her that she is a full time entrepreneur now and is really happy in her craft world 🙂
This post is a part of a month long blogging marathon BM#27.
Week 1- Ocassions
Occasion for Day 3- Free drinks for all 🙂
You shall need: [Makes 2 glasses]
2 tbsp + 2 tbsp… Saunth
1 tbsp+1 tbsp …Plain Boondi [or as much as you like]
- Take a nice big glass.
- Fill it with ice to make it nice and cold.
- Remove all the ice except 4-5 cubes.
- Add some water and the 2 tbsp of saunth in the glass.
- Fill it with water.
- Taste to adjust the taste.
- Put the boondi on top while serving.