Oh this experiment worked so well. Lip smacking delight this one is.
This recipe is part of the 30 day Blogging Marathon and AtoZ blogging for this month. Check out other participants here in the Blogging Marathon page.
Occasion for Day 4- Party with friends who want finger food while watching the match
You shall need- [makes about 15-20 depending on the size]
3/4 cup… Broken wheat [Washed]
1 cup.. Spinach leaves [Washed and shredded thin]
1/2 cup… Paneer [Crumbled]
Salt and chaat masala to taste
Green chillies [Finely chopped] if you like
2 tbsp.. Maida
1/2 cup… Sesame Seeds [i used black ones]
Oil for shallow frying
- In a pan, put the broken wheat and twice the water.
- Let it cook properly. Make sure once it is done no water is left in the wheat.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- To this, add the paneer and spinach leaves.
- Add the Salt and chaat masala also green chillies if you like.
- The moisture of paneer and bulgar/wheat must be enough to shape the mixture into small patties.
- In a shallow dish, mix maida with about 5 tbsp water.
- In another dish spread the sesame seeds.
- Take the patty and dip it in the maida mixture.
- Now roll some sesame seeds on it.
- Shallow fry it until nice and golden.
Optionally you may use beaten egg with some maida in place of plain maida and water.