Weekends are my reason to binge now. I am trying to loose weight BIG time, I need to for health reasons. I hope I can keep up the schedule I have made for myself. 🙂
You can make this wonderful delight in just blink of an eye.
This recipe is part of the 30 day Blogging Marathon for this month. Check out other participants here in the Blogging Marathon page.
Dish for Day – Mug cake
Seasonal Produce- Strawberry
You shall need: [Feeds 2 if you believe in sharing] 🙂
2 tbsp… Maida
2 tbsp… Castor sugar
1.5 tsp.. Cocoa powder
a pinch of baking soda
a pinch of baking powder
3 tbsp… Milk
3 tbsp… Oil
- Put all the dry ingredients in the mug and mix them using a fork.
- Add the Milk and oil.
- Mix well so that no flour is left at the bottom of the mug.
- Now add the chocolate chips and strawberries on top.
- Put in the microwave at full power for 2.5 min.
- Let it rest for 30 sec before you open the microwave.
- Serve with love.