I never would have thought that a day would come and I would make something I love something really quick and healthier. You might still miss the oily pattie but what the heck, I call it the lazy woman’s burger.
This recipe is part of the 30 day Blogging Marathon for this month. Check out other participants here in the Blogging Marathon page.
Dish for Day – Burger
You shall need: [makes about 2 burgers]
2… Burger buns [Cut in half]
1 cup… Boiled and mashed potatoes
Salt, paprika and pepper to taste
1/2 cup… Grated cheese
Butter [Room temp]
Sauce of your choice- I used the roasted peppers sauce
- Pre heat oven to 200C.
- Mix the spices on the boiled potato.
- Spread some butter on the base portion of the burger.
- Now put some of the potato mix on this side.
- Cover it with cheese. -You may add tomatoes to this too
- To the cover of the burger, spread the roasted peppers sauce.
- Place the buns in the oven for 12 min or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve warm