Since I was entertaining friends, I had to fix a quick lunch amongst a zilloin other things that I had to do. This pasta is my new fav.
This recipe is part of the 30 day Blogging Marathon for this month. Check out other participants here in the Blogging Marathon page.
Dish for Day – Pasta
You shall need: [Feeds 4]
2 cup… Boiled pasta of your choice
2 tbsp… Butter
3 tbsp… Maida
2 cup… Milk
1 tsp… Salt
1/2 tsp… White Pepper
1 tsp… Mustard Powder
1/4 cup… Mozzarella cheese
1.2 cup… Peppers of your choice sliced thin
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat the butter.
- Add the maida and stir it. Cook it until it gives slightly cooked smell.
- Now add the milk and keep stirring it.
- Once the maida and milk and mixed, add the cheese and let it cook.
- Add the pasta and peppers and mix well.
- Reduce the flame to low and cover with a lid and cook for 5 min.
- We dont want the peppers to lose the body. We need them little crunchy.
- Sprinkle oregano on top and serve with love.