Aah this lovely refreshing dish was a part of the urban picnic that I hosted for the husband and me on the eve of our first anniversary 🙂
This recipe is part of the 30 day Blogging Marathon for this month. Check out other participants here in the Blogging Marathon page.
Dish for Day – Appetizer
You shall need: [Makes about 4]
1 cup… Roasted Red Peppers
1/2 cup.. Processed cheese [grated]
2 tbsp… Flour
Salt and pepper
2 cucumbers [Sliced, peeled, halfed and hollowed leaving a thin base]
- Puree the roasted peppers and put them in a pan with about 2-3 drops of oil.
- Add the cheese and flour.
- Cook for 3-4 min or until the mix becomes dry-ish.
- Season it and taste.
- Let it cool completely.
- Now using a piping bag, fill the stuffing in the cucumbers.
- Place a cheese shard on top and serve with love.