I tried this one out of curiosity and trust me I loved the taste on the pizza.
This recipe is a part of BM#28. Check out other participants here in the Blogging Marathon page.
You shall need:
1 bunch… Spinach leaves [Blanch in salted water for 3-4 min]
1 Small… Onion [Chopped]
5-6… Cloves of garlic
2 tbsp… Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat oil and add the crushed garlic and let it fry until nice and brown.
- Add the onion and cook it until it is translucent.
- Puree the spinach and add it to the pan.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook until most of the water evaporated and a ketchup like consistency is ready.
- Spread it on panini’s, subs, pizzas practically anything and serve with love.
This dish is specially for Pavani’s event- 5 ingredient fix, which she is hosting this month in Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight event.She has given salt/sugar, chilli powder/pepper powder, oil/butter as freebies and this dish which uses very few ingredients seems apt for her event.