would you not love to see all your fav pasta shapes in one dish? Well there is one problem to that, some may cook faster than the other, but trust me they wont become a mush. This is strictly non Italian fare as the pasta shall not be Al dente. I made a simple creamy tomato peppers creamy sauce to go with this.
This post is a part of Blogging marathon 29 where theme for the week 1 is cooling with colors. Today the color is Almost orange.
You shall need: [Feeds 2]
1.5 cup… Of your fav pastas mixed. I used penne, fusilli, elbow and farfelle.
Water to boil the pasta
1 tbsp + 1/2 tbsp… Oil
2… Medium sized tomatoes
1.. green chilly
2.. red peppers [Roasted on the gas]
2 tbsp… Milk/cream
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp… Cheddar cheese
1… Capsicum sliced thin
- Boil the pastas until they are cooked well.
- Grind tomatoes, green chilly and red peppers to a puree.
- In a pan, heat 1/2 tbsp oil and pour the puree on it.
- Add salt, pepper and capsicum. Cook until all the moisture has evaporated.
- Now add the milk/cream and pasta and mix well.
- Mix in the cheese and serve warm.