Yes yes we are crazy that way 🙂 BM-ers have charted on A-Z blogging with themes. For the first week [2nd – 7th Sep], I am going International/Fusion for this week.
Presenting to you my Anardaana Cupcakes. I have used both dried and fresh version of the pomegranate.
You shall need:
1 cup… All purpose Flour
1.5 tbsp… Anardana powder
1/2 cup… Pomegranate seeds
1 tsp..Baking powder
4 tbsp… Yogurt
4 tbsp… Butter
1/2 cup.. Sugar
1 tsp… Sea salt flakes [or regular salt]
1.. large egg
1/2 tsp… Vanilla extract
Few tbsp milk to moisten the batter.
- In a bowl, cream sugar and butter.
- Add egg anf vanilla extract.
- Add the anardaana powder and beat well.
- Now sift the flour and baking powder.
- Add half of it to the butter and sugar.
- Add the yogurt and beat.
- Put the rest of the flour mix and beat well.
- Add few tbsp of milk if needed.
- Pre heat oven to 180C.
- Pour in lined cupcake tin upto half and bake for 20-25 min or until done.
- Serve with love