This was one excellent combination that Swati from Chatkhor loves a lot. 🙂 She has asked me make it again but I fear if I will be able to make it the same way or not 😛
This post is a part of Blogging Marathon. For the first week of BM#32 [2nd – 7th Sep], I am going International/Fusion.
You shall need:
1 cup… All purpose flour
1 tsp… baking soda
1 tsp… Salt
3/4 cup… Sugar
1/2 cup… Dessicated coconut [dried or fresh]
3-4 tbsp… Cocoa powder [good quality]
100 gms… Dark chocolate [melted]
2… overripe bananas
1/2 cup… Oil
2.. large eggs
1/4 cup… Butter milk [put a tsp of vinegar in 1/4 cup of milk and let it stand for a few min]
few tbsp milk
- Sift the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mash the bananas.
- In another bowl, mix oil, banana and eggs with a balloon whisk.
- Add half the flour mix and coconut.
- Add butter milk and melted chocolate.
- Mix in the remaining flour and coconut.
- Bake in a pre heated oven for 20-25 min or until skewer comes out clean from the center.
- Serve with love or gift it like I did 🙂
You may add nuts of your choice.