For one the the exhibitions I made these Whiskey cookies with nutella topping. They are well appreciated 🙂
This post is a part of Blogging Marathon. For the first week of BM#32 [2nd – 7th Sep], I am going International/Fusion.
These are double chocolate almond cookies. Yummm they were.
You shall need:
1/2 cup… Butter
1/2 cup… brown sugar
1/2 cup… White Sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp… vanilla
2 cup… AP flour
1.5 tsp… Baking powder
1 tsp… baking soda
4 tbsp.. cocoa powder
1/4 cup… Whiskey
1/4 cup… toasted almonds
1/4 cup.. chocolate chip
Sea salt flakes to sprinkle on top
- Sift the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream sugar and butter.
- Add one egg at a time and beat well.
- Mix the flour, essence and whiskey.
- Fold in the almonds and choco chip.
- Make small balls from the dough and keep them far enough on a tray lined with baking sheet.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Bake in a 180C over for 12-15 min.
- Once baked, let them cool completely, make patterns with nutella and bake for 4-5 min more min to set the nutella.
Serve with love with ice cream and brownie like a trio 🙂