I got a reallly wonderful exotic ingredients box on my last birthday 🙂 My fav girlfriends gave it to me. Since the anniversary was around the corner, I wanted to make use of them (With a heavy heart). I used the dried rose petals to make make these lovely truffles which then were topped on the cake. Slurrpppp.
You shall need:
200 gms… Dark chocolate
1 tbsp… Butter
150 gms… Heavy cream [I used amul]
1 tps… Rose water essence or 1/2 tsp Rose extract
1 tbsp or 15 gms… Rose petals
Almond Praline, Badam milk powder, hot chocolate with cinnamon powder and cocoa to roll them into.
- Heat the cream and butter until they come to a simmer.
- Pour the mix over chopped chocolate.
- Let it stand for 5 min.
- Stir the chocolate and cream mix and mix gently until the chocolate is melted.
- You might want to heat it in the microwave for very few seconds in case the chocolate is not melting.
- Once the chocolate is melted completely, add the rose essence/extract and the petals.
- Let the mix cool to room temp. and pop it in the fridge [cover with cling film] for atleast 3 hours.
- After it comes out from the fridge, using a teaspoon, make small balls of the same size from the solidified ganache.
- Be little quick as once you start rolling out the ganache, the chocolate shall start to melt.
- Once all the mix is used and rolled, pop the tray in the fridge for 30 min.
- Roll them in nuts, crazy mixes and serve with love.