Has it ever happened that you just dont feel like waking up in the morning? It happens very few times with me, but whenever it does happen I certainly go back to sleep. Its then recipes and ingredients like these that help. This is a one pot dish so no mess 🙂
You shall need:
200 gms… Paneer (Cut in shape of your choice)
1/2 cup… Peas
1…. Big tomato (Cut in small pieces)
2.. medium size onions (Chop length wise)
2.. green chillies (chopped finely)
1 tsp… Jeera/Cumin
1/2 tbsp… oil
1 tbsp… Kasuri methi
1/2 cup… water
1/2 tsp… Turmeric powder
Red chilly powder to taste
- In a pressure cooker, heat oil.
- Add jeera and then onions.
- Add green chilly.
- Let the onions get nice pink.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, salt and red chilly powder.
- Let it cook for about 3-4 min.
- Add the water, peas and paneer.
- Cover with the lid and leave it to whistle 3 times on high heat.
- Once it is done, let the cooker cool off.
- Remove the lid, turn on the gas. We want to evaporate the excess water.
- Towards the end, when very little water it left, add kasuri methi.
- Stir it well.
- Serve with bakhri/chapati/paratha.