Oh Burritos save the dinners for me most of the time. They are my oh-My-God-what-do-I-made-today savers. Best part about them is that its one hand meal which makes flipping channels/clicking pictures easy 😛
You shall need:
4-5… Big chapatis
1 cup… Hung curd
2 tsp… oil
3/4 cup… cooked brown rice
1/4 cup… chopped pearl onions
2 tsp… chilly flakes
Salt to taste
1/2 cup… grated carrot
1 tsp… lemon juice
2 tsp… milk
Cheese spread (optional)
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Add the pearl onions and a little salt.
- Cook until they are soft.
- Now add the chilly flakes and rice.
- Mix well and cook until everything is combined.
- Bring it out of the pan and let it cool.
- In the hung curd bowl, add the carrots, salt and lemon.
- Add milk if needed, we need the consistency of a spread.
- Lay the chapati on a flat surface, add cheese spread (if you like)
- Now add a generous helping of rice and the hung curd dip.
- Fold it and serve it with your favorite tv channel 🙂