Three words :
Piped= simple, super simple
Vanilla= I am sold to the concept already of using fresh vanilla bean. It is gorgeous.
Cookies= Quick fix for the evenings and guests.
I was so so so looking forward to make these gorgeous bites when I saw them at Neha’s blog. lets get started, shall we 🙂
You shall need: Adapted from here.
3/4 cup…All purpose flour
2 tbsp… corn flour
1/2 cup… icing sugar
100 gms… butter
2 tbsp… cream (I used amul)
Beans of one vanilla pod
a scant pinch of salt
- Sift the salt, corn flour and flour and keep aside.
- Cream sugar and butter in a bowl until they are light in color and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and tip in the dry ingredients.
- Beat on a medium speed for 2-3 min until they are combined.
- The mix might feel dry at this point.
- Add one tbsp of cream at a time.
- We need a pipable consistency, one that will hold its shape.
- Put the star nozzle/any shape nozzle that you like in the piping bag and fill this mixture.
- On a baking tray with baking sheet, pipe small shapes and maintain distance as that will spread.
- Keep in the fridge for 30 min.
- Pre heat oven on 180C.
- Bake the cookies for 12-15 min or until the base is nice and brown.
- Serve with love.
These went in my snack box order 🙂